Tucson is located in the Sonoran Desert, a place rich with unique plant and animal species and a high quality of life, but with few natural water resources. The area receives 12 inches or less of rainfall per year.
To provide the Tucson metropolitan area with a safe and reliable water supply, Tucson Water must utilize water from various sources. The links below have additional information.
- Publications, Reports, Videos
- Long Range Water Plan and Updates
- Central Avra Valley Storage And Recovery Project (CAVSARP)
- Southern Avra Valley Storage And Recovery Project (SAVSARP)
- Advanced Oxidation Plant Water Treatment Facility
- Groundwater Maps
- Groundwater Recovery
- Drought Preparedness and Response Planning
- Reclaimed Water
- Recharged Water
- Clearwater Renewable Resource Facility
- About Tucson Water
For more information or to request a speaker for your group or organization, call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at 520-791-4331 or e-mail email@example.com.
Si usted desea este documento escrito en Español, por favor, llame al 520-791-4331.