The links below lead to more information on rules, regulations and design standards for the use of reclaimed water in the Tucson Water service area.
Rules, Regulations, and Design Standards
- Reclaimed Water Signs
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality Regulations for Reuse of Wastewater
- Design Standard No. 8-14 and Reclaimed Water System Design Standards
- Backflow Prevention and Cross-Connection Control
- Information for Contractors, Landscapers, and Others Working on Reclaimed Water Systems
- Fire Department Information for Working with Reclaimed Water
- Fire Department Information on Procedures for Disinfection of Pumper Trucks & Equipment
- Reclaimed Irrigation System Labeling, Backflow Prevention, Thermal Expansion, Site Inspection, and Dye Test Requirements
- Site Preparation for Dye Test
- Dye Test Procedure Manual
- Tucson Water - Approved Certified Testers
- Training Manual for Reclaimed Water Site Testers
Return to Reclaimed Water main page.