The Utility Services of Tucson (Utility Services) provides the Click2Gov website as a public service. The following are the policies for this site:
- This website is governed and controlled by the statutes and ordinances of the State of Arizona and the Utility Services of Tucson. Any use of the website shall conform to all Utility Services, state and federal laws, and rules and regulations. Unauthorized attempts to upload or alter information on this website are strictly prohibited. By visiting the Utility Services website, you agree that you will not use the site for any unlawful activity or use it in any way that would violate the above terms.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Utility Services occasionally provides links to other websites that may provide useful information. Because Utility Services cannot control these sites, it cannot be held responsible for any content included in them. An external link is not an endorsement.
- Utility Services will not collect personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address, unless you specifically and knowingly provide it. Any personally identifying information you provide will be used to respond to your question or to process your transaction and/or request for information. Communications received by Utility Services from any source may be generally available to the public under provisions of the Arizona public records statutes.
- If you send us an electronic mail message (e-mail) that contains personally identifiable information or fill out a form that provides us with this information, we will use the personally identifiable information to respond to you. We may redirect your question to other employees within Utility Services or the City of Tucson who may be better able to respond. Any such e-mail may fall within the definition of a public record under the Arizona public records statute and may be subject to public disclosure under that law.
- To protect this site and ensure this service remains available to all, Utility Services uses software programs to monitor network traffic and identify attempts to change information on this website or otherwise cause damage to this site. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, except as may be required to support authorized law enforcement investigations.
- In preparing this material, every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on the Utility Services website is correct. The information is being provided as a public service. Utility Services assumes no liability for any inaccuracies that the website may contain.
Questions or concerns should be addressed to City of Tucson Utility Services, 310 W. Alameda St., Tucson, AZ 85701 or to (520) 791-3242 or (800) 598-9449, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST or to TWWebAcct1@tucsonaz.gov.