Tucson Water planners and engineers make sure that our water system is designed properly and is capable of meeting the needs of current and future customers.
Tucson Water’s goal is to return 90% of all Master Plan reviews within 30 calendar days of submittal and return 90% of all Design Plan reviews within 15 calendar days of submittal.
New Services - 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (for new service requests, construction meters, etc.)
New Development - 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (plan review submittals)
The links below will aid developers in preparing water plans for new development. For additional assistance, call 520-791-4718.
- Service Area Policy
- Water Meter Sizing Guidelines
- Design Standards Manual
- Standard Specifications and Details Manual
- New Development Plan Review Fee Schedule
- New Development - Master Plan Checklist
- Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review - For Designer Review
- Instructions for Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review
- General Construction Notes
- Cost Estimate & Material Take-Off
- Easements, Utility Service Agreements, Common Areas, Private Streets and Public Rights-Of-Way
- Procedure for Revising an Approved Tucson Water Plan
- Changing a Plan to Include Phasing
- Fire Hydrants Available for Construction Water Use