Tucson Water's business and commercial customers who replace older, inefficient urinals with EPA’s WaterSense-certified flushing model or a water-free urinal can receive a rebate of $500 through the Commercial High Efficiency Urinal Rebate Program.
Certain rebate conditions apply, including that urinals be installed in properties receiving water from Tucson Water.
How much is rebated?
- $500 for each WaterSense certified high efficiency flushing urinal
- $500 for each water-free urinal
- $100 for each water-free retrofit
Get more information at the links below.
- HEU Rebate Program brochure
- HEU Rebate Program application and policy
- WaterSense certification information
- WaterSense certified product search
For additional information, call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail PICO.
What to do with old urinals:
If you have City of Tucson commercial garbage collection, place the old urinal(s) in your dumpster. Urinals may also be taken to Los Reales Landfill as part of a commercial load. If you have commercial collection from another firm, check with them regarding disposal. For information on other landfills in the area, click here.