Tucson Water's Residential Toilet Rebate Program is for replacement of pre-1991 toilets with High Efficiency Toilets (HET), models that use 1.3 gallons or less per flush.
Tucson Water offers its customers rebates of one-half the price of a new HET, up to $120 per unit for residential ($200 maximum per household). Only fixtures purchased after July 7, 2008, qualify for a rebate.
To ensure that new toilets both save water and are effective at flushing, only HET models certified by the EPA WaterSense Program will be eligible for rebates. Click on one or more of the following links for information or call (520) 791-4331.
- Residential HET Rebate Program Brochure
- Residential HET Rebate Application Form, English
- Residential HET Rebate Program - Most Requested Information
- EPA WaterSense Product Search
- Maximum Performance (MaP) Testing of Toilet Fixtures