Leaky and old inefficient toilets can be the biggest water waster inside the home. Tucson Water and Community Home Projects of Arizona offer assistance to qualifying low-income homeowners to replace inefficient toilets with free High Efficiency Toilets (HETs).
To qualify for the program, homeowners must:
- be a Tucson Water customer
- meet income qualifications (see program fliers below)
- have a toilet that is manufactured prior to 1991 and uses 3.5 gallons of water or more per flush
For details, download a flyer:
- High Efficiency Toilet Replacement Program for Low-Income Homeowners flyer: English
- High Efficiency Toilet Replacement Program for Low-Income Homeowners flyer: Spanish
For more information, contact Tucson Water at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail the Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO).